Food & Wine Pairing Search Engine
- Expert and experienced pairing advice; suggestions and tricks of the trade
- “QuickPair” recommendations
- Wine library with 180+ varietals from around the world
- Food library with 1000+ dishes, for every course in a meal
- Beyond food categories, carefully selected wine pairings for each dish
- Regular updates of new wines, dishes, and pairing suggestions
- Featured pairing picks
- A comprehensive meal and wine planner
- Searchable food and wine database
- Add personalized notes for every wine, dish and pairing
- Save your favorite pairings
- “Swirl” (or shake) device to select a random meal or wine pairing suggestion
- Easy to use iPhone interface
- Data stored locally on your device – free of internet connections
- Detailed wine descriptions, pairing tips, country of origin and flavor bridges
- Pronunciations for every wine varietal
How It Works
Each pairing is individually selected based on the following criteria:
- Relative weights: Ensuring that neither the food nor the wine overpowers the other.
- Flavor bridges: Choosing flavors in your food that complement or mirror those present in the wine.
- Elements of taste: Matching the food and its accompaniments with the wines that will best enhance their tastes.
Hungry for more?
How Pair It! came to be
Secrets to finding the perfect match
Common questions about using Pair It!